Thanks for Reading! | The Top 10 posts of 2019

As we come to the last days of the old year I’ve been having a look at what people enjoyed reading. Here’s my Top 10 most-read posts of 2019:


10: The Petrie Museum | Overview


9: Co Tyrone: Archaeological Objects at The British Museum


8: Co Kildare: Archaeological Objects at The British Museum

7: I have always imagined Paradise as a kind of library: some books of enduring importance (to me)


6: The Tauntaun of Fermanagh. 17th Century Cryptids in West Ulster


5: Co Louth: Archaeological Objects at The British Museum


4: Co Antrim: Archaeological Objects at The British Museum Part III


3: Don’t steal, don’t lift: Thoughts on the consequences of plagiarism


2: I got a letter on a lonesome day: The anatomy of a dispute with the Keeper of Irish Antiquities


1: Archaeological Archives for Sale! Buy it or bin it!

To this list, I’d add three further posts for your consideration that I think are worth a read but didn’t make the top 10.


John de Courcy & The Infinite Monkey Theorem – a case of plagiarism in popular publishing


An Open Letter to the Students of University College London


Clowning about in Galway | Excavating an archive from Summer 1994


As a final note I just want to say a heartfelt Thanks to everyone who has visited this blog over the last year – I am genuinely grateful that people read my fevered scribblings and even, on occasion, enjoyed them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Three Billboards Outside University College London: A case of approved plagiarism by Prof Andrew Bevan et al.

The dreaded first test post!

"Always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right": Some thoughts on swastika directionality in Early Medieval Irish Art