Out and about in Glendalough, Co Wicklow. A Table of Contents of the Posts

Some time ago I had the opportunity to visit the Early Christian monastic site of Glendalough, Co. Wicklow for the first time in a couple of decades. I saw the sights, I took some photos. I even turned some of the photos into 3D anaglyphs. I intended to follow all of this up with a series of posts for this blog, extolling the virtues of this magnificent site, presenting my images, and telling a few stories along the way. That was 2015 and I’m only getting around to completing it now, in 2017.


The purpose of this post is to act as a Table of Contents to the various posts. As each post is published, the corresponding links will go live, so if you can’t reach an individual post, do come back later!

The Posts

*           *           *

The 3D Photos
Glendalough: St Saviour's Priory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Billboards Outside University College London: A case of approved plagiarism by Prof Andrew Bevan et al.

The dreaded first test post!

"Always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right": Some thoughts on swastika directionality in Early Medieval Irish Art