Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Archaeology & History of Ireland’s Medieval Irish Town: A Session in Memory of John Bradley


John Bradley at Annagassan, Co. Louth. Image © Kieran Campbell
Posting on behalf of Dr. Melanie C Maddox:

Dear All,
I would like to organize a session in memory of John Bradley for the Third Annual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies (June 15-17, 2015). I was thinking something along the lines of:

The Archaeology & History of Ireland’s Medieval Irish Town: A Session in Memory of John Bradley.

I would be happy to present a paper, but I need at least one  more presenters to join me and Linda Doran. If you are interested please email me at mmaddox[replace text with 'at' symbol]citadel.edu. I would also appreciate it if you could share this with anyone you feel might be interested. Proposals for the conference are due December 31st.