Archaeology in Social Media | Academia.edu Chronicles 14

Books (Source)

Hello & welcome once again to my continuing eclectic ramble through archaeology papers on Academia.edu that I find interesting and deserving of attention. Once again, I’d ask you to take a look at Stuart Rathbone’s latest book on Irish archaeology: Archaeological Boundaries. Discussions, Experiments and Unprovoked Attacks. I do realise that I’m somewhat biased (I’m his editor and general co-conspirator), but I do genuinely believe that this is among the most important books ever published on Irish archaeology and showcases Stuart’s abilities as a paradigm-altering thinker. As if that wasn’t enough, the book is available as a pay-what-you-think-is-fair downloadable PDF from Leanpub. If that whetted you taste for more, have a look at this latest collection of good reads (and start off with a couple of other Rathbone papers!












Stephen Davis et al. Boyne Valley Landscape Project

Damian Shiels The Kinsale Battlefield Project [and the complete IPMAG Newsletter from Winter 2007]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Billboards Outside University College London: A case of approved plagiarism by Prof Andrew Bevan et al.

The dreaded first test post!

"Always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right": Some thoughts on swastika directionality in Early Medieval Irish Art